Friday, March 8, 2013

Color Combination of the Week

Picture
Greetings All!

This week I wanted to touch on a color combination that is something I like to call Winter Romance.  It consists of soft pink hues, light blue, and earth tones of chocolate and gold.  No matter how many times I look at this combination it always gives me a warm and cozy feeling.  There are several ways that you can incorporate these colors in your winter wedding or next gathering.





Picture

These are just a few examples of how these colors complement each other, but don't be afraid to mix it up a bit.  This look is definitely great for someone who wants to throw a classy gathering with a hint of timeless fashion.  I love the fact that you can choose to go either modern or vintage with this color palette and still have a slick and chic outcome.

 How do you like this color combination?  Could you see yourself using these colors at your next event?

No comments:

Post a Comment